We are looking for an Intern for this Fall (July through December) to be part of our team and learn a ton!
Internship includes working with current Operations Manager to implement successful strategies to increase sales of both our In-Office Showroom & Shows/Pop-ups/etc. Position will also be working with VT Team Members on a variety of projects across the business including marketing/inventory management/retail/sales/product development.
- Internship is based out of our Nashville office, so you must be located in Nashville.
- Minimum of 20 hours a week, with opportunity for up to full time 40 hours, must be able to work afternoons (at least 2 till 5).
- Open to either students looking for a Fall internship, or recent grads looking for an opportunity work get real experience with a well-known brand/small business.
- Position starts First of July and runs through December.
- Must be personable, will be working with customers.
- This internship will allow an individual to see all aspects of a small business from creation to selling products. To Apply - Email Contact@VolunteerTraditions.com with your resume and an email explaining why you would be a perfect intern at Volunteer Traditions!